Come Home To You
Time & Location
About The Event
Tuesday, June 15 - Tuesday Aug 24 - online via Zoom every other Tuesday at 5:30-7pm PST.
Here are the exact dates; June 15 & 29, July 13 & 27, August 10 & 24. Meeting every other week allows for more freedom and flexility for womxn who are busy and don't have time to commit to something weekly, but still creates that level of commitment necessary for transformation.
Who is this series for? Any womxn who...
-feels disconnected from herself
-is tired of her own bullshit. Liz Gilbert said "I've never seen any life transformation that didn't begin with the person in question finally getting tired of their own bullshit."
-is ready to make a change and needs more strength and courage
-is currently going through a major transition and needs some guidance and support
-is seeking sisterhood, connection, and more depth in her spiritual practice and in her life
-is ready to up-level her life
-is ready to tap into her divine feminine energy
-is ready to stop playing small
-desires to thrive, not just survive
-is seeking clarity
-desires to feel more at home in her body
1. Live Online Sessions: Each session we will do a yoga/movement (with an emphasis on feminine practices) practice and meditation for one hour, and part of that may include some lecture. The last 30 minutes will be dedicated solely to discussion based on various questions and topics related to the 'theme' that month, and mainly it offers a space for us to share and be vulnerable.
2. Meditation/Mantra Video Recording for each month to be used as a daily practice.
3. Flower Essence Blends (a new blend for each month consistent with theme) Month 1: Root & Release, Month 2. Boundaries & Protection, Month 3. Awakening & Manifesting
4. Accountability partners - everyone will have an accountability partner- this person you check in with and make sure you are doing the daily practice and you will also have check-in calls with each other in order to have space to connect, share, be vulnerable, and offer support for each other.
Cost: $297 early-bird (sign up by May 15th), $333 after May 15
Why 12-weeks? Because the recommended length for a flower essence journey to experience real transformation is a minimum of 3 months. The yoga, meditation and sisterhood will amplify and support that transformation. Flower essences work on the subtle body to help heal and balance energy, emotions, and trauma. They are gentle yet powerful plant medicine with no negative side effects.
My intention with this offering;
-Offer a sacred container for womxn to feel nurtured
-Create space for womxn to be womxn- not the roles they play, and without needing to fix themselves or others
-Create space for womxn to feel safe, seen, supported, heard, and loved
-Create space for womxn to open up and be vulnerable and to share meaningful, intellectual and spiritual discussion
-To inspire womxn to take responsibility for their own healing and become their own medicine woman
-To inspire womxn to commit to a daily practice
-To create space for womxn to reconnect with their essence, remember their wholeness, feel empowered, and to show up in their lives feeling courageous, strong, and capable.
-To show the healing power of sisterhood, when women come together we can move mountains!
-Share the healing power of Flower Essences to help us balance and heal our emotions and energy
-Share the healing power of feminine-inspired yoga, movement, and meditation
- Come Home to You$333$3330$0